What is Paid To Surf ?
by Huria Abdulkadir
Get paid to Surf is way to earn money online. you earn a percentage commission for automatic or manual viewing of a number of sites everyday, for a certain term. Most Paid-to-Surf sites offer a free account level to start.
Autosurfs have been around for some time, however, the "get paid to surf" concept hit the Internet just about 3 years ago by daddy of autosurf studio traffic now is a scam but this pro alone made thousands for people.
autosurf can be very risky because there are so many scams around and you need to weed out the good ones.
I have put few tips of my own experience if you want to play
1. Get the principle out as soon as possible don't get greedy at first
2. Spread it around, reinvesting in good ones and expand into new ones but not any new ones that coming out every day. Do your DD; check the host site etc.
3. Never put too much in any one program no matter how safe it seems.
4. Don't join too early, and don't join too late. Join as soon as the program has proven itself by making at least a couple of payments.
5. Only put in what you can afford to lose.
6. Consider it like gambling, you just have to win more than you lose. And expect to lose on occasion.
7. Use intuition, advice, and consider which programs successful people do.
8. Look for sign of weakness, if the sites not responding to tickets, making excuses for payment delay, don't invest more until things go back to normal.