Thursday, July 13, 2006

How The Lazy Man Can Make Money Online!

by Domenik Andre

Are you sick and tired of all the great do-nothing-and-become-rich opportunities? If you are anything like me, then you probably are. I am just so tired of people emailing me with the next hot opportunity, where you literally don't need to do anything to earn a great income. Well and if I decide to take a closer look what it is all about, its just another MLM scheme.

Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against MLM but I have something against people who say that I don't need to do anything to make money. That's just a lie and how could you ever work with a person who lied to you since the day you have met them?

Being so tired of all this, I decided to look for online opportunities that really required no work and I have stumbled over one last year. Since them I have earned great money with these opportunities and so can you and it really doesn't require any real work besides doing some due diligence.

So what are these opportunities? They are called HYIPs. Maybe you have never heard of HYIPs, so I will give you a short introduction:

HYIP stands for High Yield Investment Program and I think that says it all. Basically these HYIPs are investment opportunities which promise really high returns. Returns that are sometimes much greater than 20 percent monthly interest. Yes, you have read correctly. I said 20 percent per month or even more. Now when you just start to dive into the HYIP industry, you will shortly realize that many programs offer interests that are even higher than 20 percent. Some programs offer 100 percent per day or similar ridiculous returns. If you have read that far, you might think this all must be a scam right?

Well, you are right but not completely. Honestly the number of scams is huge in this industry and I would say it´s about 99 percent but what about the other 1 percent?

Those are real investment opportunities. Opportunities that provide the chance to invest in a fund that is day-traded in various markets, mostly the forex (foreign currency exchange) but also commodities, futures or stocks. The foreign currency exchange market can be one of the most lucrative markets to trade but also one of the most dangerous because of the high volatility and access to high leverage of trading equity.

Never the less good traders can achieve 20 percent or more monthly returns when trading the forex. Apart from the opinion of many investment experts this can also be done on a consistent basis, which does not mean that you will always achieve a 20 percent interest but there are programs out there that produce an average of 20 percent per month over the course of a couple of years.

How can you know that the HYIP you have chosen really does trade? Well, you can´t or at least that´s very hard to find out. Some legitimate HYIPs let well-known people from the HYIP industry take a look at their live trading accounts and I had the privilege to analyze some myself. Other than that there is not much proof so what do you do?

I personally favor managed accounts. Managed accounts are a little bit higher investments, starting from USD 5000 but they are well worth it for two reasons.

1.) Nobody can steal your money so it's a no-fraud-opportunity and 2.) You can check your daily performance because you have live access to your account with the brokerage.

Now do some calculation on your own what a 5, 10 or 20 percent monthly interest could mean to you. I will give you an example: If you invest 1000 USD today and let it compound for 2 years with an average of 15 percent monthly interest, you will end up with over 28,000 USD or a monthly income of 4300 USD. Now I don't know how much you need to live but that is a nice residual income, which might pay some of your bills. Always remember, be careful where you invest and if you can afford it, go for managed accounts.

Domenik Andre is the founder of and analyzes various ways to make money online and is always for the lookout to analyze your proven income opportunity! Proven Income Opportunity


Post a Comment

<< Home